On the request screen, you can manually mark a request as reviewed when you have finished reviewing it. To do this, follow these simple steps;
- Log into your Amiqus ID account
- Click on any request that are either Expired, but started or Ready for Review to see its details. You can now see Expired and Ready for Review request from the dashboard.
- Once you are in the request, on the right hand side of this screen, at the top, there is a panel for Request Status.
- Click the button labelled “Mark as reviewed”
- When this is clicked, the request status changes to Reviewed.
- You can reverse this action by clicking the button now labelled “Unmark as reviewed”.
- Once you have reviewed the results, clicked 'Mark as reviewed', you can then change the Person Status to 'Approve' or 'Reject' on the left hand side of this screen.