Once your client has completed their Employment History Check, you’ll see the data appear inside the request. If you have the appropriate permissions, you’ll be able to review the data and approve it. If you don’t have these permissions, you’ll still be able to view the data, but you won’t be able to perform any actions.
To review a client’s submitted Employment History data:
- Log in to your Amiqus ID account
- Navigate to the Requests page and find your client’s request
- Click on the Employment History Check on your client’s request
- Review the data that your client has submitted
- Set the status of the submitted data based on the outcome of the reference checks
- Once you’ve reviewed all of the referees and the rest of the checks within the request, set the appropriate status of the request.