Manage and store frequently used documents and files such as T&Cs, policies and handbooks to later attach to requests.
All members will be able to select stored documents from the New Request form as well as being able to upload new or tailored documents on an ad hoc basis.
Note: Only admins can upload documents into the account.
To set up documents for your team, just follow these simple steps;
- Log in to your Amiqus ID account.
- Make sure your account has the admin access level.
- In the top right hand corner you will see your name and team name. Click on the arrow to open the user menu and choose Workflow & Templates.
- Click on the Document Library panel.
- On the Documents page you can add a new document by selecting the + Upload new document tab.
- Input a Document name, this will be shown to the recipient in any request you make.
- Enter an a description for identifying your document internally.Note: This is what your team members will see and will not be shown to the person receiving the document.
- Now select your file to upload by clicking Choose File.
- Select the relevant document from your device to upload it.Note: The person that receives the request will see the document name as it appears here.
- Documents can be drafted for later or published immediately.
- Click the green Add Document button to save your changes.
- You can edit a template at any point by selecting it from the list on the Existing Templates tab and then clicking Edit.