With Watchlist checks you have the option to enable a year of monitoring on the results. You can turn on notifications to tell you when there has been a new match found, or a change has been made on an existing match. This way you can always keep update on any changes made on searches.
- Log into your Amiqus ID account.
- In the top right hand corner you will see your name and team name. Click on the arrow to open the user menu and choose "Notification Settings".
- Under the section “Checks” you will see options for monitors.
- Monitors can be added to checks on Organisations and People.
- You can choose to receive an in-app or email notification.