It's possible each of your team members have different responsibilities. Team admins are able to add and manage team members.
To view, add or make changes to your team members, just follow these simple steps;
- Log in to your Amiqus ID account
- Make sure your account is a team administrator level
- In the top right hand corner you will see your name and team name. Click on the arrow to open the user menu and choose "Manage Team".
- On the Manage Team page you can add team member by clicking "Add User" and filling out the form that appears followed by "Invite user".
- Alternatively, you can change the the access level of any of the existing team members (apart from yourself) or remove them from your team completely.
Note that you can now also see whether or not your team members have two-factor authentication (2FA) enabled or not.
A bit more each access level
Admin users have full access to the Amiqus ID account. They are the only users that can manage account settings, add users and edit customisations.
Member users can create, edit and sign off requests within Amiqus ID.
Read-only users can view client information and download PDFs but cannot create or change any information.
If your firm undergoes an audit, this can be easily done by assigning your regulator a read-only role. The regulator can then see all of the client and compliance data without being able to make changes.