If you'd like to resend a request that has not been completed, you have two options:
- You can resend directly via e-mail. If you select this option, you have the opportunity to edit or update the accompanying message.
- You can copy a unique link to your device's clipboard to be shared with your client using your preferred communication channel. This is ideal if the original request bounced back or if there are issues with an email provider.*
To resend a request to an individual:
- Go to the request you'd like to resend.
- In the top right hand corner, click "Resend Request".
- Select whether you would like to resend "by e-mail" or "with a link".
If you use the e-mail option, it will automatically show up in the activity log. If you copy the unique link, this will not be logged by the system, but you can keep a record of it by manually adding a comment to the log in the Activity tab.
Please note: Resending a request via e-mail will contact the client immediately. If instead you'd like to ensure that the client remembers to complete the check, why not enable reminders? When looking at a request, simply click into the reminder preferences tick box near the bottom of the right hand sidebar. This will send a reminder to the client every 2 days.
*Please note that some providers have spam filters that block communication sent via Amiqus ID. Unfortunately, this is out of our control, but we recommend using the link option to resend by other means.
We are aware of e-mails bouncing back from the following provider(s):