When a client reports that their name has been misspelled, their request status will change to "Action required". Follow these simple simple steps to manage this report;
- Log into your Amiqus ID account
- Locate the client that has requested a name change
- You will see highlighted the current client details, first and last name, side by side with their requested changes
- Decide to "accept change" or "decline change".
- If you accept the change, the system automatically emails the client to inform them and direct them to complete the verification request.
- If you choose to decline the change, the client can continue the process with the name unaltered, however, you may want to speak directly to the client about their details.