A “client” is a person you with wish to run checks on in the system.
To learn how to create a client, just follow our simple step by step guide;
- Log into you Amiqus ID account
- Click on "Clients" in the main navigation.
- Select “New Client” on the top right of the Clients page.
- This will open the Add a new client page where you can enter their name, email address and other details.
- When creating a new client, input the individual’s full, legal name as it would appear on any identification documents and email address.
💬 If a person is known as Tom but their full name is Thomas, Thomas should be entered here.
You can choose to add a reference code which may help when searching and finding clients in future.
You can also link the client into an existing organisation or create a new one to add them to.
- Finally, select “Add Client” and you will be redirected to this new client's Overview page.