To move client activity data from Amiqus ID to Clio, just follow these simple steps;
- Log into your Amiqus ID account
- Make sure your Clio account is already connected to your Amiqus ID. If not, follow these instructions.
- Once connected, click on the "Clients" tab in the main navigation
- Then navigate to an existing client and view their page
- Make sure that the Amiqus ID client you wish to export data from is linked up to a Clio contact. If not, follow these instructions.
- On the client page, make sure that Activity tab is selected in the sub menu so that you can see the "Export to Clio" button below the "Add a note" section.
- Click the "Export to Clio" button
- This exports the data and moves it into you Clio contact. You can view the data in Clio by clicking the "View in Clio" button which is found in the Overview tab.