You can link a Amiqus ID client to a Clio contact by following these simple steps;
- Log into your Amiqus ID account
- Make sure your Clio account is already connected to your Amiqus ID. If not, follow these instructions.
- Once connected, click on the "Clients" tab in the main navigation
- On the Clients page click the "New client" button in the right hand corner and you will be taken to the New clients form
- On the New clients form you can manually enter information, or alternatively choose the option to import clients from Clio. To do this just click the "Import from Clio" button.
- Now you can choose which contact to import from a dropdown that has appeared at the top of the form. When you select a contact their name and email address will be imported to Amiqus ID.
- Once the client has been created you will be able to export their latest check results and client activity to Clio.