To use two-factor authentication, just follow these simple steps;
- Download an authenticator app. Not sure which to use? Read about our suggested apps.
- Log in to your Amiqus ID account
- In the top right hand corner you will see your name and team name. Click on the arrow to open the user menu and choose "User Settings".
- On the User Settings page scroll down to the Two-factor authentication section and click the "Enable two-factor authentication" button.
- Enter your password to continue the process
- Follow the instructions to link your Amiqus ID account with your authenticator app
- Save your recovery code somewhere safe. If you lose access to your authentication device you can use this code to log into your Amiqus ID account instead.
- Enabled. From now on your will be asked to enter the authenticaton code from your device when logging into your account as well as your username and password.