Custom email templates allow you to import frequently used text and instructions into client check requests, so you and your team don't have to type-out or copy-paste standard messages each time.
Team admins can create the custom templates for their team members to use.
To set up an email request template, just follow these simple steps;
- Log in to your Amiqus ID account
- Make sure your account is a team administrator level
- In the top right hand corner you will see your name and team name. Click on the arrow to open the user menu and choose "Workflow & Templates".
- Click on the "Email Templates" panel.
- On the Email Templates page you can create a new template by selecting the "+ New Template" tab.
- Simply give it a name, a description, and then enter in the email text you want to be saved. Templates can be drafted for later or published immediately.
- You can edit a template at any point by selecting it from the list on the "Existing Templates" tab and then clicking "Edit".