A “request” is a way to ask for a person to provide information that they upload into the system. When a request is made it can be completed in person if they are with you at that moment or alternatively emailed to the client.
To learn how to create a request, just follow our simple step by step guide;
- Log into you Amiqus ID account
- Select “New Request” on the top right of your Dashboard.
- This will open a New Request page where you can choose between sending a request to a new or existing person you already have set up as a client.
- When selecting a new person, input the individual’s full, legal name as it would appear on any identification documents and email address.
💬 If a person is known as Tom but their full name is Thomas, Thomas should be entered here.
You can choose to add a reference code which may help when searching and finding clients in future. You can also link the client into an existing organisation or create a new one to add them to.
- Alternatively, you can select an existing client from the dropdown under the "Existing Person" tab.
- Next select the relevant checks to be completed, documents to send and forms to be completed.
- Choose if you’d like to complete the request in person, if they are with you or alternatively send an email containing a secure verification link.
- When sending via an email, you can personalise the email by adding a message. This message can be written freely at the time or alternatively you can choose to use a team request template.
- Finally, if you are happy with the choices, select “Send Request” if you are sending by email or “Create Request” if you are completing in person